Set/2 Notebook - Garden Of Enid
Set Of Two Limited-Edition A6 notebooks featuring artworks fro emerging Australian artists.
- 1 Book (64 pages blank) + 1 Book (54 pages ruled, 10 pages dot grid)
- Durable, Scuff-Resistant + Recyclable Wibalin For Covers, Complete With Deboss Detail & Buckram Finish
- Individually Sewn-Bound With Sturdy Saddle Stitch
- Cover Artwork By Emerging Australian Artist
- Product Designed In Australia + Printed Ethically Using 100gsm FSC Art Paper From Managed Forests
About The Artwork
Garden of Enid by Maggi McDonald, is a series of paintings inspired by her grandmother Enid's beautiful garden in South Africa, where she would spent many a summer holiday whilst growing up. There, Maggi recalls that she would spend endless hours playing among the garden beds that were filled with brightly coloured flowers. As Maggi says, "Painting this artwork has given me a strong sense of connection with this part of my childhood, that no doubt shaped the way I interpret the world today."